One Dead And Dozens Hospitalized After Eating In Oklahoma Restaurant
March 22, 2017 by Berger Lagnese, LLC
One Dead and Dozens Hospitalized After Eating in Oklahoma Restaurant
A recent outbreak of food poisoning at an Oklahoma restaurant has resulted in the death of a 26 year old man and severe illness to at least 73 others many of whom are hospitalized. However, the Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH) has yet to identify how the food served in the Country Cottage Restaurant in Locust Grove Oklahoma became contaminated. The OSDH has warned that the strain of e coli bacteria associated with this outbreak of food poisoning can be easily spread among friends and family members.If you think that you have contracted an illness as a result of eating contaminated food please contact our team of lawyers at 412-471-4300 or click here. Our lawyers and doctors have experience helping other victims of food poisoning obtain money to compensate them for their damages. Berger & Lagnese, LLC handles food contamination cases in Pittsburgh, Beaver and all through Western Pennsylvania.