Restaurant Inspection Highlights 2008
The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports the following "highlights" of local restaurant inspections in 2008:
• Mold in an ice machine at Kretzler's Tavern on Babcock Boulevard, a violation noted for three straight years.
• Raw sausage being stored in the same container as ready-to-eat lunch meats at Lupi's Famous Pizza on Babcock Boulevard.
• Eggs, macaroni, potato salad, cheese and lunch meats being stored at unsafe temperatures at Chuck E. Cheese's on McKnight Road. The same problem was found in inspections the previous two years.
• Raw chicken being lifted over cooked pasta contaminating it with raw chicken juices, and a dirty towel resting on top of raw ground meat at the Cheesecake Factory on Ross Park Mall Drive.
• Roaches in the kitchen and dead roaches on food storage shelves at China Star on McKnight Road following similar roach sightings last year.
Berger & Lagnese is your premier law firm in Pittsburgh and all of Western Pennsylvania for food poisoning cases. If you were the victim of food poisoning contact Berger & Lagnese immediately for a free consultation. Let the lawyers at Berger & Lagnese help you with your food poisoning case.